Diseases of Poultry 13th edition PDF Download, Poultry diseases are the most complete reference to all aspects of poultry health and diseases, including pathogenesis, diagnosis, epidemiology and control methods.
Diseases of Poultry 13th edition PDF Download
Published in partnership with the American Association of Bird Pathogens, Thirteenth Edition remains the international definitive reference, adding new diagnostic methods and a new chapter on the emerging importance of zoonotic infections for bird pathogens. Other updates include new high-quality photographs, additional discussion of conceptual operational bio security and disease control in organic production systems, and a greater emphasis on differences in the incidence and treatment of diseases in the United States and other areas around the world.
Organized logically by the type of illness, the book offers detailed coverage of history, etiology, pathobiology, diagnosis and intervention strategies, as well as economic and social significance for an exhaustive list of common and unusual diseases.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Provides complete coverage of all aspects of poultry diseases, including pathogenesis, diagnostics, epidemiology, and control methods
- Maintains its position as the most exhaustive, globally relevant reference on diseases of poultry
- Published in partnership with the American Association of Avian Pathologists
- Incorporates new information on recently developed diagnostic tools, zoonotic infection for poultry pathogens, conceptual operational biosecurity, and disease control in organic production systems
- Offers an increased emphasis throughout on the differences in disease incidence and treatments for the United States and other areas around the globe
- Includes many new high-quality photographs
Poultry diseases, the 13th edition is an important purchase for poultry veterinarians, veterinarians, poultry scientists, poultry specializing students and government officials who are engaged in poultry health in a regulatory climate.
[expand title=” “]
|PDF Size: 208 MB||Go Book Download|