by Kimberly S. Coyner in July 2019
Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Dermatology presents more than a thousand high-quality color photographs
Written by experienced veterinary dermatologists, the book begins with chapters on essential dermatologic diagnostics and identification and interpretation of skin lesions, featuring pictorial illustrations with commentary of the most common causes. Diagnostic algorithms for pruritus and alopecia simplify the workup of these very common presenting symptoms, and easily referenced tables detail the presentation, diagnosis, and management of hundreds of skin diseases. The book also offers a dermatologic formulary including systemic and topical therapies.
- Provides more than 1200 images showing the most encountered dermatologic conditions in dogs and cats
- Includes easy-to-interpret charts of differential diagnoses and treatments
- Offers diagnostic and treatment algorithms for the most common skin diseases in dogs and cats
- Presents details of the presentation, diagnosis, and management of hundreds of skin diseases in tables for quick reference
- Features video clips on a companion website demonstrating dermatologic diagnostic techniques, including skin scrapings and cytology, aspiration of skin masses for cytology, and biopsy
Offering fast access to practical information for diagnosing and treating dermatologic disease in small animal practice, Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Dermatology is an essential book for any small animal practitioner or veterinary student.
[expand title=” “]
|Size: 66 MB||Book Download Free|