Veterinary Anatomy of Domestic Animals 7th Edition
by Horst Erich König, Hans-Georg Liebich, Year 2020, File Type: PDF
The new edition covers essential aspects of systemic, topo-graphic and clinical anatomy and aims to promote understanding of the complex relationships between anatomical structures and their associated functions.
The contemporary approach of combining a veterinary anatomy textbook and colour atlas is further enhanced by the inclusion of imaging and pictures of anatomical sections.
In this way, we seek to address the challenges of mod-ern-day veterinary practice by providing practitioners with a tool for interpreting sectional representations obtained using diagnostic imaging modalities.
The days of cramming dry anatomical facts are over. It’s time to look at anatomy as an opportunity to appreciate a fascinating world of relationships and interconnections.
- The complete spectrum of systematic and topographic anatomy: clearly structured and vividly presented, featuring superb high-quality images
- A combined text and atlas: takes into account a variety of species, an ideal resource for developing a comprehensive understanding of anatomical structures and relationships
- Integrated sectional anatomy and contemporary diagnostic imaging: a window into the application of anatomy in diagnostics
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- A new chapter on avian anatomy: the fundamental structural features of birds, at a glance
- Over 1100 exceptional images: anatomical specimens and histological images, thin slice patination’s, colour schematics, diagnostic imaging, sectional anatomy
- Numerous references to clinical and applied anatomy: including equine endoscopy, arthrocentesis, examination of the udder, rectal examination and laparotomy
- A unique bonus: CT, MRI and ultrasonographic images
This edition has also been designed to facilitate modular inter-disciplinary education in organ structure and function. Far more than ever before, veterinary curricula require students to ac-quaint themselves with the fundamentals of anatomy through in-dependent study and critical evaluation. However, this can result in knowledge deficits that are often quite profound. Get Free: Veterinary Anatomy of Domestic Mammals
This 7th edition strongly supports independent learning by organizing information based on systems and topography. Presentation of fundamental anatomical content in this discipline-oriented manner facilitates understanding of applied anatomy in clinical contexts, as required in modular learning and teaching settings. To further ensure scientific rigour, anatomical terms used in the 7th edition are taken consistently from the most recent version of the Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria (2017).
[expand title = “”]
|Book Name: Veterinary Anatomy of Domestic Animals 7th Edition|
|Buy Now : Amazon||Download Now : Click Here|
|Password : PDFLibrary.Net|