Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology 7th Edition PDF Download
Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology 7th Edition, find out the latest advances in veterinary diagnostic radiology! The textbook on Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology, 7th edition, is a universal resource covering the principles of radiographic techniques and interpretation of dogs, cats and horses.
Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology 7th Edition
Within this bestseller, high-quality radiographic images accompany clear coverage of diagnostic radiology, ultrasound, MRI and CT. A user-friendly course helps you develop basic patient positioning skills, radiographic techniques and safety measures, normal and abnormal anatomy, radiographic viewing and interpretation, and alternative imaging techniques. This new edition has been carefully revised to include important achievements in the field, information on contrast media, dental radiography and much more!
- The scope of ultrasound imaging techniques, such as an esophagus, an upper GI score, excretory urography and cystography, helps determine when and how these procedures are performed in modern practice.
- The rewritten chapters on basic interpretation emphasize radiography, radiation safety, surface illumination of normal options and include more detailed information on the structure of the interpretation.
- The atlas of normal radiographic anatomy in each section facilitates the recognition of abnormal radiographic results.
- High-quality radiographic images clarify key concepts and principles of interpretation.
- Modern lighting of the most common species in private veterinary practices and veterinary training hospitals includes a cat, a dog and a horse.
|PDF Size: 625 MB||Book Download Free|