By providing a ready-made reference for the initial sorting, collection of diagnostic samples and management of the poisoning case, the “Small Animal Toxicology Essentials Pdf Download” focus on the most common poisons that companion animals face.
Small Animal Toxicology Essentials Pdf Download
Emphasizing clinical signs, differential diagnoses, and case management, the book begins with the principles of veterinary toxicology, such as terminology, history-taking, and decontamination. The second half of the book is devoted to specific toxicants, including plants, metals, drugs, and household poisons.
A companion website at www.wiley.com/go/poppenga provides review questions in Word and color images available for download into PowerPoint. Small Animal Toxicology Essentials is a useful resource for veterinary technicians, especially those with a interest in emergency and critical care, and veterinary technician students, as well as practicing veterinarians looking for an introduction to toxicology.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Outlines toxicology basics, from prevention to evaluation, monitoring, and treatment
- Focuses on nursing care following exposure to a poison
- Emphasizes clinical signs, differential diagnoses, and case management
- Provides information on both general principles and specific toxicants
- Includes access to a companion website providing review questions available for download into Word and color images available for download into PowerPoint
|File Size||15.8 MB|
|Download link||Server 1 – Server 2|