Small Animal Orthopedics and Fracture Repair 4th Edition PDF. This handbook covers the diagnosis, etiology, and treatment of conditions affecting the locomotor system in small animals.
Small Animal Orthopedics and Fracture Repair 4th Edition PDF
The 4th edition presents up-to-date information on various types of fractures and methods of fixation, lameness and joint surgery, and musculoskeletal diseases. Other key topics include: acute and chronic bone infections; transplantation, plating, wiring, and pinning techniques; bone grafting; reconstructive joint surgery; and osteochondrosis.
- Content is organized anatomically for quick access to information on both fractures and other conditions for each region of the body.
- Step-by-step line drawings clearly illustrate different types of fractures and procedures.
- Provides clear, concise coverage of the most common orthopedic conditions.
- A new chapter provides cutting edge information on arthroscopy.
- Each chapter is expanded with the most up-to-date information.
- Includes many additional illustrations.
- New coverage of monocortical plate/IM fixation.
- Discusses circular frames for fractures and osteotomies
- Provides information on new fixator clamps.
Not too long ago, Wade defined very clearly and firmly that his motivation in founding this eBook was to determine a strong reference for veterinary college students and practicing veterinary surgeons. By means of the years we’ve tried to keep up a stability of data in an easy, well-illustrated, and comprehensible method that won’t solely problem the avid veterinary scholar, but in addition present an affordable, although not exhaustive, reference for the practicing scientific surgeon.
With the Small Animal Orthopedics and Fracture Restore 4th Version, sections have been expanded to replicate widespread and accepted enhancements with exterior fixators, interlocking nails, and plate fixations. An introductory chapter on canine arthroscopy has been added to introduce the coed to the worth of minimally invasive joint surgical procedure. Sections on hip dysplasia, cruciate ligament rupture, and patella luxation replicate steady progress in therapies of those widespread circumstances.
We proceed to be blessed with the art work of F. Dennis Giddings. Our writer has modified from W.B. Saunders to Elsevier. This conversion has been seamless, and we thank the brand new publishing workers for his or her affected person efforts.
[expand title=” “]
|PDF Size: 27.8 MB||Book Download Free|