Slatters Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology 6th Edition by David Maggs, Paul Miller, Ron Ofri October 2017,
Slatters Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology 6th Edition
Learn to recognize, diagnose, and manage a wide range of common ocular conditions with Slatters Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 6th Edition. This thoroughly updated text provides the latest, most practical information on structure and function of the eye, the ophthalmic examination and diagnostic techniques, medical and surgical management of ocular disease, and management of ocular emergencies.
Enhanced and logically organized coverage includes dogs, cats, horses, livestock, birds, and exotic pets. In addition, over 1,000 color photos and illustrations accurately depict ocular conditions encountered in practice and demonstrate diagnostic and surgical techniques. Edited by three of the most revered authorities in the field of veterinary ophthalmology, this reference is an essential aid to successful veterinary practice and education.
- Clinical Tips boxes such as “The Controversy Remains”, “Did You Know?”, “Look Again”, and “Note” offer helpful practice advice and facts.
- UPDATED Additional species added to the exotics chapter include birds, small mammals, and others.
- A team of internationally respected veterinary ophthalmologists provide comprehensive, clinical expertise in all areas needed to evaluate, diagnose, manage, and monitor a patient with ophthalmic disease.
- Practical, clinically focused coverage provides a one-stop diagnostic guide to ophthalmic disease in small and large animals including dogs, cats, horses, livestock (cows, sheep, goats), birds, and exotic pets.
- Chapters on equine, livestock, and exotic pet ophthalmology written by specialists in these fields for the most clinically relevant coverage.
Download Now: Ophthalmology of Exotic Pets
- NEW! Chapter on ophthalmic surgical techniques describes instrument and suture choice, patient positioning, surgical preparation, and general techniques.
- NEW! Additional drawings depict ophthalmic surgeries.
- NEW! In-depth equine and livestock ophthalmology content
- NEW! Suggested reading lists included at the end of each chapter.
This edition continues to manage the delicate balance between providing a breadth of information and condensing and assimilating that information in a useful manner. The creative addition of well-done call out boxes, which highlight new or controversial information, interesting facts, and evidence-based medicine or direct readers to other helpful information, is extremely beneficial. Password: SFOVO+PDFLIBRARY.NET
|Size: 115 MB||PDF Download|