This book, Reptile Medicine and Surgery 2nd Edition, is intended to be the first reference a clinician turns for help in solving a clinical dilemma, formulating a diagnosis, developing a therapeutic plan, or looking up a drug dose.
Reptile Medicine and Surgery 2nd Edition
Reptile Medicine and Surgery 2nd Edition. This outstanding clinical reference provides valuable insights into solving clinical dilemmas, formulating diagnoses, developing therapeutic plans, and verifying drug dosages for both reptiles and amphibians. The information is outlined in an easy-to-use format for quick access that is essential for emergency and clinical situations.
- Discusses veterinary medicine and surgery for both reptiles and amphibians
- Features complete biology of snakes, lizards, turtles, and crocodilians
- Provides step-by-step guidelines for performing special techniques and procedures such as anesthesia, clinical pathology, diagnostic imaging, euthanasia and necropsy, fracture management, soft tissue surgery, and therapeutics
- Covers specific diseases and conditions such as anorexia, aural abscesses, and digit abnormalities in a separate alphabetically organized section
- 53 expert authors contribute crucial information to the study of reptiles and offer their unique perspectives on particular areas of study
- The expansive appendix includes a reptile and amphibian formulary
- A new full-color format features a wealth of vivid images and features that highlight important concepts and bring key procedures to life
- 29 new chapters covering diverse topics such as stress in captive reptiles, emergency and critical care, ultrasound, endoscopy, and working with venomous species
- Many new expert contributors that share valuable knowledge and insights from their experiences in practicing reptile medicine and surgery
- Unique coverage of cutting-edge imaging techniques, including CT and MRI
|PDF Size: 59 MB||Go Book Download|