Practical Atlas of Ruminant and Camelid Reproductive Ultrasonography download free pdf book, its a best book for learning ultrasonography.
Practical Atlas of Ruminant and Camelid Reproductive Ultrasonography
Practical Atlas of Ruminant and Camelid Reproductive Ultrasonography is a practical, fully referenced, image-based guide to the essential concepts of reproductive ultrasound in domesticated ruminants and camelids. Providing information to enable practitioners to incorporate ultrasound service into their practices, the book also includes more specialized information for advanced techniques such as fetal sexing, embryo transfer, color Doppler, and others. Practical Atlas of Ruminant and Camelid Reproductive Ultrasonography is a must-have reference for ruminant and camelid practitioners, instructors, and students.
This book is a must-have for any veterinarian performing reproductive ultrasound in ruminants and camelids. The quality of pictures, text, and overall coverage of the subject make it a valuable reference.
- Practical, image-based guide to reproductive ultrasound in domesticated ruminants and camelids
- Provides essential information for offering an ultrasound service as part of reproductive practice
- Offers specialized information for advanced techniques
- Species coverage encompasses cattle, water buffalo, sheep, goats, alpacas, and llamas
- Includes summary questions and practical points to remember at the end of each chapter
- Written by an international group of leading experts in ruminant reproductive ultrasonography
[expand title=” “]