Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians. This third edition continues the logical progression from the first edition to the second edition.
Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 3rd Edition
Popular features, such as “Test Yourself” boxes, a complete glossary of anatomy and physiology terms, “Clinical Application” boxes, and much of the original content have been retained. The accompanying Laboratory Manual has been revised for this edition and now includes critical thinking activities.
New features and expanded content in this edition include:
- The sequence of the chapters has been reordered.
- All chapters were revised and updated, and many illustrations were added.
- The Amazing Cell chapter from the second edition has been divided into two separate chapters: Anatomical Structure of the Cell and Physiology of the Cell.
- The Blood, Lymph, and Immunity chapter from the second edition has been divided into two separate chapters: Blood, Lymph, and Lymph Nodes and Immunity and Defense
- “Vocabulary Fundamentals,” a listing of key terms with phonetic pronunciations, has been added to each chapter. This pronunciation system is an easy-to-learn approach for mastering the sounds of veterinary language. It is not overloaded with linguistic marks and variables.
The Laboratory Manual is filled with interactive exercises, step-by-step guidelines, and full-color photos and illustrations. It is designed to enhance understanding of A&P in in the clinical setting and allows for the application of knowledge in the laboratory setting.