Mosby’s Veterinary PDQ 2nd Edition PDF. No veterinary technician should be without this pocket-sized reference! Ideal for the clinical setting, Mosby’s Veterinary PDQ, 2nd Edition provides quick access to hundreds of veterinary medicine facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures.
Veterinary Book: Mosby’s Veterinary PDQ 2nd Edition PDF
Coverage includes key topics such as pharmacology, math, animal care, common diseases, diagnostic procedures, imaging techniques, parasite identification, urinalysis, blood tests, and other lab work. This full-color, practical guide makes it easy to find the information that is most useful in practice!
- Easy-to-read charts and tables provide quick access to key information that is commonly used but rarely memorized.
- Valuable formulas, conversions, and lab values make it easy to look up the data needed to deliver safe and effective veterinary care.
- Quick-access format is organized into 10 tabbed, color-coded sections, and makes it easy to find facts quickly.
- Full-color photos and line drawings illustrate procedures and tests, dental and surgical instruments, parasites, and urine and blood analysis.
- Compact size easily fits in the busy vet tech’s pocket.
- Spiral binding allows you to lay the book flat or keep it open to a page that is commonly referred to.
- Durable pages can endure the wear and tear of the clinical setting, and may be easily wiped clean.