Laser Therapy in Veterinary Medicine Photobiomodulation 1st Edition PDF. Parallel backgrounds led us to produce this much‐needed resource on the use of lasers for therapeutic purposes in veterinary medicine.
Laser Therapy in Veterinary Medicine Photobiomodulation PDF
The initial focus of our independent careers was in private practice. While practicing, we developed interests in lasers and their use in practice, and became passionate about laser technology.
Years of sharing information about therapeutic lasers and the clinical application of photobiomodulation (PBM) made us realize this textbook was needed. Our goal was to produce a reputable source of information to promote the application of photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT), help colleagues use the technology more effectively, and, in the end, help improve the quality of life of patients.
Laser Therapy in Veterinary Medicine Photobiomodulation is a complete guide to using therapeutic lasers to treat veterinary patients, focusing on practical information.
- Offers a comprehensive resource for incorporating therapeutic lasers in veterinary practice
- Focuses on practical information tailored for the veterinary clinic
- Written by 37 leading experts in veterinary laser therapy
- Provides a thorough foundation on this standard-of-care modality
- Emphasizes clinical applications with a real-world approach
|PDF Size: 12 MB||Book Download Free|