Horse Owner’s Veterinary Handbook 3rd Edition Free PDF Download. Completely updated with the latest information on infectious diseases, parasites, breeding and foaling, and alternative therapies.
Horse Owner’s Veterinary Handbook 3rd Edition Free PDF Download
The Horse Owner’s Veterinary Handbook 3rd Edition is still as useful and easy to navigate as the original, classic text. With an index of signs and symptoms, a guide to the organs and body systems, a general index, cross-references, and a helpful glossary, this book will help you diagnose and treat your horse. You will appreciate the well-organized contents, which will help you find the information you need quickly, when your horse needs your help most.
The most comprehensive, up-to-date horse care book available
This all-new edition of the popular classic contains important updates and new information on the latest veterinary practices and research. It gives you trusted guidance and immediate answers when the vet’s office is closed, potentially life-saving instructions for emergency situations, and additional insight post-diagnosis. New and updated information includes:
- Vaccinations, drugs, and dewormers
- Pigeon Fever and West Nile Virus
- New fertility treatments and methods for monitoring estrus and pregnancy, and coverage of Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome
- Foal CPR and newborn care
- Advancements in dental health, orthopedic problems, colic, fractures and breaks, cancer, genetics, and more
- Enhanced coverage of geriatric care and health concerns in the older horse
- Alternative therapies, including massage, chiropractic care, osteopathic care, physical therapy, acupuncture, and nutraceuticals
- The latest nutrition guidelines from The National Research Council
- Expanded guidance on common forage and landscape toxins
With the guidance of this book and a good working partnership with your veterinarian, you can keep your beloved horse healthy for life. Download Book Free