Handbook of Veterinary Neurology 5th Edition PDF. The ﬁfth edition of Handbook of Veterinary Neurology has been substantially updated, providing students and practitioners with up-to-date information on small and large animal neurology.
Handbook of Veterinary Neurology 5th Edition PDF
The new edition of Handbook of Veterinary Neurology 5th Edition PDF is in full color, enhancing the learning experience and providing a stronger knowledge of neuroanatomy. We have continued to use the problem-oriented format from previous editions. The emphasis remains on lesion localization because one cannot diagnose what is wrong if one does not know where the lesion(s) is (are) located.
Handbook of Veterinary Neurology is simple and easy to use by veterinary students and practitioners. Numerous algorithms are included that diagram the logic necessary to localize lesions and to formulate diagnostic plans. Each chapter has been extensively reviewed, updated, and heavily referenced.
- A problem-based approach is organized by presenting sign rather than by condition, guiding you to logical conclusions regarding diagnosis and treatment.
- Algorithms diagram the logic necessary to localize lesions and to formulate diagnostic plans.
- Coverage of current diagnostic techniques includes the use of diagnostic tools, such as radiology, spinal fluid analysis, electrodiagnosis, and MR imaging.
- Case histories in each chapter present a problem and the results of the neurologic examination, then ask you to solve the problem by localizing the lesion, listing probable causes, and making a diagnostic plan. Answers are provided at the back of the book.
- A consistent format for each case history includes signalment, history, physical examination findings, and neurologic examination.
- A comprehensive appendix describes species and breeds that have a congenital predisposition for particular neurologic diseases.
- Extensive references make it easy to pursue in-depth research of more advanced topics.
A unique feature of our book is the Appendix. The Appendix lists breed-associated, breed-speciﬁc, or inherited neuromuscular diseases in domestic animals. The Appendix has been substantially updated to include new diseases reported since the fourth edition was published. It contains more than 1000 references.
[expand title=” “]
|Size: 22.1 MB||Book Download Free|