Regardless of whether you are a new veterinarian or looking through a certification exam, a comprehensive Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for Veterinary Technicians, 4th Edition is the ideal review tool to help you cope with critical concepts and pass on to VTNE.
Free Download Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for Veterinary Technicians, 4th Edition PDF
Now in full color, this edition has a user-friendly format that helps visually break the information. Coverage strengthens key concepts in basic and clinical sciences, clinical applications, patient management and nutrition, anesthesia and pharmacology, medical and surgical care and critical care, and new information on pain management.
To provide the most meaningful overview, the Evolve site has a training mode that includes 500 questions for review and an examination mode that offers a computer-based test environment similar to the one you will encounter when taking VTNE.
Evolve Student Resources for Tighe: Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for Veterinary Technicians, 4th edition, include the following:
- Database of more than 500 examination questions
- Ability to create unique practice tests from the database questions
- Clock functionality to practice time management
- Image collection, including additional images to further clarify key concepts
- Appendices that include abbreviations and symbols, the metric system and equivalents, medical terminology, species names, normal values, and additional veterinary technician resources
[expand title=” “]
|PDF Size: – 27 MB||Go Book Download|