Feline Cardiology Book by Etienne Cote is the first book dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease in cats.
Feline Cardiology Book by Etienne Cote
Designed for use in clinical practice, this reference combines cutting-edge information with practical applications, using a consistent format for ease of use. Feline Cardiology provides detailed, species-specific information that is absent from other texts, with an emphasis on the most commonly encountered feline cardiovascular diseases.
- First book devoted entirely to recognition and management of cardiovascular disease in the domestic cat
- Covers advanced, state-of-the art material, including cardiac biomarkers, cardiac magnetic resonance imaging, current approaches for screening programs, and pre-breeding evaluation of cats for heart disease
- Provides practical approaches to evaluating and treating heart disease in cats
- Answers common and challenging clinical questions, with the most space given to the most commonly encountered feline cardiovascular diseases
- Offers the very latest treatment information in individual disease chapters and in the cardiac drug formulary
- Includes a wealth of information not available in other sources, such as comorbidities, anesthesia of suspected heart patients, drug selection, and tables of normal cardiovascular parameters in cats
Drawing on the expertise of four internationally recognized authors, the book is packed with state-of-the-art information within the framework of daily practice. Coverage ranges from basic and advanced treatment approaches for cardiomyopathies, arrhythmias, and many other disorders to the newest information on genetic testing, circulating markers of heart disease, and more. Feline Cardiology provides a comprehensive single resource to managing cardiovascular disease in cats and is a welcome addition to any small animal practice library.