Current Techniques in Canine and Feline Neurosurgery offers state-of-the-art, detailed guidance on performing neurosurgical techniques in dogs and cats, from indications and surgical anatomy to procedures and post-operative care.
Current Techniques in Canine and Feline Neurosurgery
- Presents an up-to-date, detailed reference on veterinary neurosurgery techniques, covering skills ranging from basic to advanced
- Provides guidance on why, when, and how to perform neurosurgical procedures
- Includes information on diagnostic evaluation, surgical planning, and instrumentation as well as step-by-step descriptions of specific procedures
- Co-published with the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Foundation and American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Offers video clips on a companion website
Well illustrated throughout, the book provides comprehensive information on neurosurgical techniques both basic and advanced. Taking a complete approach to veterinary neurosurgery, from indications and surgical anatomy to procedures and post-operative care, Current Techniques in Canine and Feline Neurosurgery is an up-to-date, complete reference for the veterinary neurosurgeon.
Each procedure chapter discusses indications and surgical anatomy, with the heart of the chapter devoted to describing the technique. Chapters also cover diagnostic evaluations, surgical planning, instrumentation, and post-operative care. A companion website provides video clips of many procedures. Current Techniques in Canine and Feline Neurosurgery is an essential resource for anyone performing neurosurgical procedures.