Clinical Radiology of the Horse 3rd Edition PDF is the only book dedicated to a horse that provides a complete overview of radiography and radiology of all areas of the horse. He gives detailed guidance as to the methods used to obtain the radiographs of the horse, and the radiographic interpretation. The book presents almost 600 excellent annotated radiographs and more than 120 linear diagrams, which combine the best characteristics of a high-quality atlas and a detailed reference book.
Clinical Radiology of the Horse 3rd Edition PDF
Normal radiographic anatomy of immature and mature horses is represented by normal variations, random findings and details of significant anomalies. Comments on clinical prognosis and treatment are also included. The focus is on practical advice, common traps and methods used to obtain the best radiographs of specific areas and conditions.
Changes for the third edition:
- Significantly increased until the introduction of the chapter on digital radiography
- Includes descriptions of several new radiographic forecasts
- Many of the images were replaced by digital images
- Added new illustrations
- Represents advanced information about image processing and quality
- Updated to include new information, knowledge gained from prolonged clinical experience and the most relevant references from recent literature
- CD, attached to the book, represents all radiographic images in electronic format
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Since the publication of the second edition, significant advances have been made in other imaging techniques, including scintigraphy, ultrasonography, computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging. This third edition continues to focus on radiography and radiology, but in some cases recognizes the limitations of radiography. In these situations, reference is made to other image processing methods that may be appropriate, as well as suggestions for further reading.
|File Size||50.3 MB|
|Download link||Server 1 – Server 2|