Breed Predispositions to Disease in Dogs and Cats 3rd Edition PDF, provides a comprehensive exploration of current knowledge of breed predispositions based on rigorous examination of primary research.
Breed Predispositions to Disease in Dogs and Cats 3rd Edition PDF
- Incorporates the latest research, new testing methods, and newly-discovered predispositions and diseases
- Provides expanded information on genetics, epidemiology, and longevity
- Includes key characteristics of diseases, including pathogenesis, genetics, risks, and common presentations
- Indexes dogs and cats by breed, with listings of common inherited and predisposed disorders organized by body system
- Includes absolute and relative frequency/occurrence data for conditions, along with references to further information
We have thoroughly enjoyed writing this book: it became a labour of love for the three of us and consumed our lives for over a year, but we are very proud of the final product. There will obviously be some parts that we will re‐read later and decide we could have done better, and we welcome the reader letting us know about these.
There will also be some opportunities that were missed in this edition, and we will be glad to receive suggestions. However, we hope you will forgive these shortcomings for now and simply accept this third edition for what it is: an evidence‐based blueprint for the current state of knowledge on breed predispositions to disease in dogs and cats. We hope you enjoy reading this book.
[expand title=” “]
|PDF Size: 4 MB||Book Download Free|