Biology, Medicine, and Surgery of Elephants PDF.Elephants are possibly the most well-known members of the animal kingdom. The enormous size, unusual anatomy, and longevity of elephants have fascinated humans for millennia.
Biology, Medicine, and Surgery of Elephants PDF
Biology, Medicine, and Surgery of Elephants serves as a comprehensive text on elephant medicine and surgery. Based on the expertise of 36 scientists and clinical veterinarians, this volume covers biology, husbandry, veterinary medicine and surgery of the elephant as known today.
“This is the only definitive text on these species and should be available at every institution that may be involved, even peripherally, with elephants.”
- Written by the foremost experts in the field
- Comprehensively covers both Asian and African elephants
- Complete with taxonomy, behavioral, geographical and systemic information
- Well-illustrated and organized for easy reference
- First complete text covering all aspects of elephant management in any language.
- Authors will be selected for their expertise in elephant management. Contributors will come from Europe, Africa, Southeast Asia and the United States.
- Comprehensive reference lists for further study by readers
- Includes elephant drug formulary
[expand title=” “]
|Size: 13 MB||Book Download Free|