Atlas of Canine and Feline Urinalysis PDF. The book covers all aspects of urinalysis including appropriate collection, storage, preparation of urine for laboratory analysis, and chemical and microscopic evaluation.
Atlas of Canine and Feline Urinalysis PDF
It presents practical techniques for urine collection, has many images of sediment structures, and helpful tables that summarize information … This book mirrors those available in human medicine. It is thorough and the images are excellent’ Doody’s, December 2017.
Atlas of Canine and Feline Urinalysis offers an image-based reference for performing canine and feline urinalyses. Hundreds of full-color images depict techniques, physical characteristics, urine chemistry, and microscopic characteristics of urine sediment in dogs and cats. Written by leading experts, this highly illustrated resource acts as an aid to accurately identifying cytological features and interpreting both chemical and sediment findings.
Download More: Manual of Canine and Feline Behavioural Medicine 2nd Edition
Logically organized for easy navigation, the book covers urine collection and specimen handling, initial assessment, urine chemistry, and microscopic findings, including casts, crystals, cells, organisms, and artifacts. Atlas of Canine and Feline Urinalysis is an important diagnostic tool for veterinary undergraduate and graduate students, veterinary technicians, general practitioners, veterinary clinical pathologists, and specialists in other disciplines.
- Presents hundreds of full-color images for reference and picture-matching while using urinalysis as a diagnostic tool
- Provides a complete guide to properly performing a urinalysis exam in the veterinary practice
- Emphasizes collection techniques, physical assessment, urine chemistry, and the microscopic sediment exam
- Covers casts, crystals, cells, organisms, and artefacts
- Offers a practical, visual resource for incorporating urinalysis into the clinic. Password: pdflibrary.net
|PDF Size: 115 MB||Book Download Free|