NECROTIC STOMATITIS TREATMENT
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Necrotic stomatitis is an infectious disease of young and milk-fed calves characterized by hypersalivation, painful swallowing, and puffy cheek appearance or swollen or bloated cheeks.
- Use oral antibiotics like Sulphonamides , sulphamethazine with dose rate of 150mg/kg. Never give B-complex with this because it has folic acid.
- If there is systemic infection i.e High temperature then give streptomycin as it is effective against gram negative bacteria at dose rate of 5g per large animal.
- Apply tincture iodine or somogel.
- in severe cases go for tracheostmy.
- Don’t give bronchodilator because there is no involvement of lungs.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.